MISSIONARY of the MONTH
Brent & Lori Enget
About the Engets
- They have been in Ireland for 14 years.
- Worked in 3 primary areas:
~Planted a university ministry (Students for Christ)
~Leadership team for local church
~Part of the AG National Council
- Church just moved into very first building that they own. Had been renting small space.
- Students for Christ group continues to grow and develop leaders for reaching students.
- National Movement, Christian Churches Ireland, is growing with churches being planted all across the country.
- Pray for a break through in visa situations for our missionaries. Each missionary has to get his/her visa renewed each year. Presently we have two missionary units that have been denied visas and are in, or beyond, the appeal process and are in need of a miracle. There will be another two missionary units in the same situation soon. We need favor with the immigration offices and wisdom in how to deal with the situation.
- Pray for salvation of students on campuses and for them to catch the vision to reach their fellow students for Christ. We have seen and believe we will continue to see students come to know Jesus. However, we need God to raise up leaders among them that will pick up the baton and continue to reach out across the Irish university/college campuses.
- Pray for the Enget family. They have had to return to the US for a little while for medical treatment for a family member. Also, Brent’s mother passed away this February.
“As a missionary, you leave your family and you realize you may not be able to be there at their final days. But God has allowed us to spend this time with Mom who has just completed this life’s journey.”
– Brent Enget